Re: Releases

Le mardi 10 juillet 2007 à 14:24 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le jeudi 21 juin 2007, à 23:47 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Le lundi 18 juin 2007, à 22:49 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've created the moduleset and built a third of 2.19.4.  It seems that
> > > asking at the last minute hasn't worked so well, so I'll switch
> > > tactics.  I'll handle 2.19.4.  Can we get volunteers for some of the
> > > upcoming releases?  Starting with 2.19.5 and 2.19.6?
> >
> > I'll be away for 2.19.5, but I'll do 2.19.6.
> > Also, there's 2.18.3 in a few weeks, but I can't do it.
>
> I don't think there was any other volunteer. This is a serious problem,
> IMHO: Elijah has been doing a really good job doing the past few
> releases, but we can't continue letting him do everything.
>
> FWIW, I know I'll have busy weeks until 2.20, and I'll likely be unable
> to do more than one release (and as some already know, I've considered
> resigning from the team instead of being just, well, useless ;-))

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this mail :(

I can take care of some releases, since I'm becoming used to it and I
have enough power on my svn build system at Mandriva.

When is 2.18.3 scheduled ? It doesn't appear on
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen

For 2.19.90, it might be problematic since Aug 15 is day off in France
and I won't have access to my test system but I can try to test
everything on Aug 14 and send announcement from home on Aug 15
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva