Re: Mandatory libnotify dependency slipped in gnome-screensaver

Le mercredi 25 avril 2007 à 10:51 +0200, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Hi William,
>
> while preparing GNOME 2.19.1 release, I discover a hard dependency on
> libnotify was introduced in gnome-screensaver by commit
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-screensaver?view=revision&revision=1167
>
> Since we would prefer to keep libnotify optional, could you change that
> for next GNOME release (2.19.2) ? I'll workaround it for 2.19.1 by
> adding a explicit dependency in the modules files shipped, but I won't
> change jhbuild moduleset for 2.20.

Hmm, it seems we would need a new release for 2.19.1 (ie now :),
otherwise we can't ship a working moduleset for 2.19.1 without libnotify
(I thought libnotify was already required by other modules).

Thanks.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva