Re: Stepping down; Calvin as replacement

On 3/12/07, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
El lun, 05-02-2007 a las 10:19 -0700, Elijah Newren escribió:

Very late reply.  Wheeee!

Sadly, now I'm being the one that's really late to reply.

Anyway, we discussed this at the last release-team meeting.  We'd be
delighted to have Calvin assist the release team; we have many tasks
that we would like to be handled by a larger group of people
(particularly finding more volunteers to write release notes and work
on the new roadmapping process).  However, we felt that we'd like
release team members to either be well known in the community or have
release management knowledge.

Thanks,
Elijah