Re: Java bindings

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> I've been wondering if it's still okay to ship the current bindings in our
> bindings suite. I'd expect from bindings of this suite to be stable,
> maintained, and wrapping the latest API.
>
> What do you think about all this? Of course, this needs discussion outside
> the release-team, but maybe I'm just totally wrong and this doesn't need
> discussion...

Andrew has put everyone in a very difficult situation, essentially forcing
the entire community to adopt an unfinished set of bindings by instituting a
lack of maintainership of the old bindings. Something has to give. I don't
know how much the release team can do about it, however.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

        "It's the most fun I've had without the use of a water-based
           lubricant." - Stephen Fry on directing his first film