Re: Join the release team?

On 9/20/06, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 15:04 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> We have all discussed bringing you on the team, and if you're willing
> to be on the team, we'd like to have you on.

Ok, I gave this some more pondering. And given that I'm already facing
a pretty full plate, I'd prefer if you could find somebody else. If you
are really short of suitable candidates, I'll jump in and do what I
can...

We fully understand.  I was worried it might be too much work to add
for you, but when I saw you doing so much release-related work anyway,
I thought it couldn't hurt to ask; the others seemed to agree.  Thanks
for all the work you do.  :)

Of course, we (ie me or whoever in the RH desktop team does the "mass
update" job) will continue to track gnome releases closely, and work
with the release team to point out and fix build problems and release
quality issues.

Sounds good.