Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy

A note has been added to the documentation regarding the spellcheck dependency on GtkSpell.

Alex Graveley wrote:
(CC'ing release-team...)

The detection is compile-time only, but making it runtime-detected is pretty interesting. I'll look into it. Though I think for this release, with the time constraints what they are, the currently proposed patch is still the way to go.

-Alex