Branched gtk+ and libgnomeui for cancelation

Hi, Kris,

I've branched both gtk+ and libgnomeui to put my cancelation fixes
there.  The branch name is "cancelation-changes", and it's anchored at
the "FEDERICO_BEFORE_CANCELATION_CHANGES" tag.  I'm putting my changes
and tests there.

But you don't care about that for now :)

Can you please commit *all* your fixes to gtk-2-10, gtk HEAD, and
libgnomeui HEAD as usual?

After your fixes go in, we can have Matthias release gtk+-2.10.next and
have someone release libgnomeui-2.15.next.

Thanks,

  Federico