Urgent Account Verification

Title: Logon
NetBank

clouds

Commonwealth Account verification

Dear Commonwealth customer,

We were unable to verify your account information during our regular database verification process. This might be due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address).

2. Submitting invalid information during initial enrolment process.

3. Inability to accurately verify your account information due to an internal error within our database management systems.

Please follow the link below to login and renew your account information.

http://www.combank.com.au/cgi-bin?=verification

Attention! Be notified that your account would be temporarily locked if you do not activate your account through our new security SSL server within the next three business days.

Yours sincerely,
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Email ID 8983HFG.

Terms & Conditions | Security