system-monitor 2.16 string breakage request

Hi,
	in order to fix bug #358365, i'm requesting string breakage for
system-monitor 2.16.

The breakage would consist in a 1 string change in the gconf schema as
described on bugzilla :

-        <short>Show process writable memory column saved width</short>
+        <short>Process writable memory column saved width</short>

This change is trivial and happens in a description string in the gconf
schema. I haven't branched system-monitor yet for gnome-2-16 and haven't
planned to do it soon. I would like to quickly get rid of this simple
bug and given it occurs on gconf string, i think it would not do any
harm.

Thanks.

--
GNOME http://www.gnomefr.org/