From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
Date: Oct 15, 2006 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.17.1 Development Release -- GnomeScan
To: Étienne Bersac <bersace03 laposte net>
Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org

Hi Étienne,

Le dimanche 15 octobre 2006, à 16:56, Étienne Bersac a écrit :
Hi,

So, that's a very important point for GnomeScan. Do you advice me to
release the GnomeScan 0.3 release for Gnome 2.17.1 and really enter the
Gnome cycle or continue alone ? I can fix some bugs and distcheck for
tomorow if you want.

The 0.3 release add basic mass acquisition support and multipage PDF
output in flegita.

IMHO, doing a release tomorrow can't hurt. It's also quite important to
show that you can follow the release cycle before we take a decision
with regard to the inclusion of GnomeScan in the desktop.

Cheers,