Re: gnome-utils-2.17.0

hi Matthias;

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 15:43 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> ...is missing formatted api docs for gdict.

weird, I ran distcheck which should catch this stuff, and I didn't
change the build in libgdict.

> Also, you no longer install a baobab icon, although
> the baobab desktop file still refers to it.

baobab still installs an icon inside the hicolor theme; it actually
installs two icons: one in 24x24/apps and one in scalable/apps.

the icons are stored inside pixmaps.

I just checked into the sandbox I use to test the installation and the
files are there.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.