2.14.0 status

I'm going to head to bed now, and won't be up to school until about
16:00 UTC; should we meet in #release-team around that time and make
sure everything's good to go?

So far, I've built and tested (though I unfortunately didn't have lots
of testing time), Kjartan and Vincent were in the process of building,
seb128 seems to think things are good to go as does guenther and the
garnome folk.

I'll try to briefly check up on stuff in IRC in the morning before I
head out to school, maybe around 14:00 UTC or so.  If anyone else
wants to tackle the items at the end of
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease before then, feel
free.  Otherwise, after checking with other testers that things still
look good tomorrow, I'll start tackling things.

Thanks everyone,
Elijah