Re: Weirdness on ftp

> Switching would have also meant gstreamer-0.10.4 and
> gst-plugins-0.10.5 were released too late to be part of 2.14.0
> normally,

Well, no :) they were released in time (friday and monday).
install-module for me (I may be misinterpreting) is "making it part of
the next gnome release), for which given my mail the jury was still out.
(It may still be, unless me putting it there is effectively the
decision?)

> Thanks for clarifying, Thomas.

Anytime - looking forward to a rocking GNOME 2.14.  Thanks to all of
you !

Thomas

Zou een heel klein beetje oorlog soms niet beter kunnen zijn ?