Re: Proofreading some smoketesting instructions

Le dimanche 12 mars 2006 �9:54 -0700, Elijah Newren a �it :
> On 3/12/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created a wiki page about smoketesting:
> >    http://live.gnome.org/Smoketesting
> >
> > This contains instructions and ready-to-be-pasted shell commands to
> > build GNOME for smoketesting. The goal is to make it easy for a lot of
> > people to smoketest GNOME, especially the 2.14.0 release.
> >
> > Could some of you please proofread and verify there's no big error
> > there?
>
> I added a couple clarifications and thought it would also be
> worthwhile to add a footnote about GARNOME.

Cool, I wanted to ask GARNOME people to add a section about GARNOME,
since it might be easier for people.

> I'm kind of leery about the instructions to contact the release-team
> with any problems.  It seems that'd make us get tons of dupes or even
> help-me-build-it requests.  While there should be a contact for these
> things, I'm not sure release-team is it.

Nod. I'm not sure of how we can replace this, though. Maybe only put
some people's address?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�