Re: libxklavier tarballs

Le jeudi 16 f�ier 2006 �9:11 -0700, Elijah Newren a �it :
> Hi,
>
> I discovered via bug 331413 that libxklavier has a version newer than
> the ones uploaded to http://download.gnome.org/sources/libxklavier.
> Was this intentional?  We can't use the newer version in the release
> set unless it's on gnome ftp, and if we get no newer versions then
> we're faced with build bugs that will never be fixed.  So, where do we
> go from here? :
>   - Get the tarballs uploaded to gnome ftp
> or
>   - Remove libxklavier from the desktop and make it an external
> dependency (or disallow it as a dependency) or something?

A new version of libxklavier is out. And I don't think we found a
solution on this issue.

I propose we upload the latest version on the GNOME ftp for 2.14 and, in
2.15, bless libxklavier as an external dependency.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�