gtkhtml string change request.

hi,

slap me hard, but when fixing gtkhtml bug 329471, i somehow managed to
only change the tooltip, but not the name of the offending menu item
itself.

the bug reporter (and me too) think that the string "Lick" could be
pretty offensive in business workplaces, so i ask for approval to change
the term "Li_ck" to "Ton_gue". it's part of the emoticons submenu in the
evolution html composer.

the meaning of the string will not change at all, so it does not have to
be translated again.
if this would get approval, i will also patch all the po files, so no
action would be required from the translators.

may i do this, or must this be postponed?

cheers & thanks,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!