Re: Volunteers for 2.13.92?

On 2/28/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le mardi 28 février 2006 à 00:40 -0700, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> > Unfortunately, I'm going to have _very_ little time to test this thing
> > out before it needs to be released tomorrow, so if there's no other
> > volunteers, it's only going to get a "does it build and can I log in"
> > test.
>
> I'll start a build soon. I don't know if I'll have time to test either,
> though...

As mentioned before, I did a it-builds-and-I-can-log-in-test.  I'm not
going to have much time tomorrow, so I went ahead and just ran the
release scripts to set up the 2.13.92 release.  Can I get someone else
to do the release announcement tomorrow?  If not, I'll do so, but it
may not be until about 22 hours from now (about 3am UTC Thursday).

Also, if you've done testing and discovered any problems, feel free to
fix up the versions file and redo the ftp setup.  There's a big "NOTE"
in the comments at the top of the release-suites script that explains
what you need to do before re-running the scripts in such a case.

Thanks,
Elijah