Re: Draft of dogfoodability issues to mention on d-d-l

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> I'd like to send this to you guys for review in case I missed any issues
> that should be mentioned.  (Like maybe the repeated brokenness of mail on
> the gnome.org machines and the sysadmins getting the shaft from someone at
> RH preventing them from fixing the issues properly?) So...thoughts?
> comments?  gossip?

Sorry to say, but this was human error on the sysadmins part. I've spent
some time fixing it tonight (thus this email coming through). Lack of OS
upgrades is certainly a problem, but don't let anyone on the sysadmin team
blame Red Hat for things they are not responsible for. (Short grump about
lack of professionalism/skill/time in administration of GNOME machines.)

- Jeff

           "It's weird being without white noise." - Catie Flick