libnotify, notification-daemon and gnome desktop modules

Hi,

It seems there was fairly good consensus to include libnotify &
notification-daemon in the gnome desktop release.  Looks like you've
done some awesome work.  :)  However, there's a couple issues:

  - I just barely noticed that notification-daemon depends on libsexy,
which was not proposed; should libsexy just be pulled in as a
dependency?  It doesn't have many dependencies itself so this would
probably be okay...

  - Lack of use of Gnome resources.  This was pointed out at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-January/msg00274.html,
though Olav pointed out that freedesktop bugzilla was being used.
There was http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-December/msg00148.html
about moving the repositories to Gnome CVS, but it appeared that it
never happened.  And, perhaps most importantly, no tarballs have been
uploaded to Gnome ftp (i.e. install-module'd) meaning that we don't
really have the infrastructure to count it as included.

Suggestions for resolutions welcome.

Cheers,
Elijah