Re: Broken tarballs.

On 1/17/06, Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge sun com> wrote:
> What should I do next?  Redo the install-module command?

Tarball seems fine to me; looks like Daniel's notice was incorrect.
My build hasn't gotten that far yet, but the issue pointed out in bug
327380 (the one Daniel pointed to when claiming these were broken)
doesn't seem to be an issue at all for the downloaded tarball.  I'd
just not worry about it unless Daniel can point out the problem in
more detail.