Re: GStreamer regression analysis [was: GNOME and GStreamer]

On 1/16/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:

> There's still a good five hours left before the deadline; if that gets
> missed, I'd appreciate the release team giving an extension on this
> issue, but of course I'll accept any decision otherwise from the release
> team.

Yeah, it's been hard since we brought this up late.  I intend to be
lenient on patch approval for freeze breaks related to this issue
because of this coupled with its importance and the fact that we have
several people actively working to get this all fixed.  I'm guessing
others will be too, though that's just my guess.  We really do need to
get it all sorted out and attempt to get broad community consensus on
the d-d-l thread, though.

Thanks for everyone's input so far and all the hard work,
Elijah