Re: Anyone have a clue how to handle the GStreamer thing?

Hey,

Le dimanche 15 janvier 2006 �2:25 -0700, Elijah Newren a �it :
> I sure don't know how to handle this.  I've been thinking about it for
> a while, and the best I can think of is sending an email like what
> I've typed up below, and asking Thomas & Ronald to move the discussion
> (*minus personal portions*) to d-d-l.  Anyone have any alternate
> suggestions or improvements...I hope?  Given how late things already
> are (feature & module freeze is supposed to be less than 24 hours
> away), I'd love it if someone else took over in order to get this out
> before I woke up.  *hint* *hint*.  ;-)  Otherwise, I'll check my email
> in the morning and all the enlightened ideas that you _will_ have sent
> me by then.  :-)

I think moving the discussion to d-d-l is okay. I'll send an e-mail
after this one, heavily "inspired" (read: with a lot of copy &
paste :-)) from what you wrote below.

However, I don't believe we should change the schedule for this issue,
though: I think making some kind of exception only for
GStreamer/GStreamer patches is okay, if some people are actively working
on fixing the issues.

Vincent