Re: New modules list for 2.14

tir, 10,.01.2006 kl. 21.52 +0100, skrev Vincent Untz:
> Hey there,
>
> So, it looks like on next Monday the module freeze will occur. Maybe
> it's time to get ready for it, isn't it? :-)

[snip]

>  + gnome-screensaver: people want this. I'd say we should go with it,
> but maybe some people think it's not ready yet?

I have a comment here. Compared to xscreensaver gnome-screensaver has a
behavioral difference. It lets itself be killed by root without taking
the session down with it. If I killed xscreensaver on a different VT it
would terminate the session when I switched to that VT again. Not sure
this is critical though.

Cheers
Kjartan