Re: What if "blocker" meant "blocker"?

man, 09,.01.2006 kl. 15.45 -0500, skrev Ryan Lortie:
> On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 12:54 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > Shorter version this time...
> >
> > On 1/6/06, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
> > > Hello Release Team.
> > >
> > > For next release cycle, I have a simple suggestion to improve the
> > > release process:
> > >
> > <snip>
> > > When you can go on Bugzilla right now and see "Blocker bugs:
> > > GNOME 2.12.x (these must be fixed before/in the specified GNOME
> > > version)" with a list of open bugs under it something is wrong.
> >
> > So, I talked to Olav and I don't think we have enough time to send out
> > the occasional blocker summary emails.  So we do need a new volunteer
> > to do it.  Can we get you to do this Ryan?  It'd be great if you could
> > go over the list and send out an summary/update every couple weeks.
>

> Ok.  As discussed on IRC I'm emailing a preliminary version of the list
> to this mailing list.  I've removed most of the "blocker" bugs that were
> really obviously not blockers by removing the blocker designation or
> convincing the person who set it to remove it.
>
> Here's what's left.  A lot of these are not legitimate blockers in my
> opinion but I'm not interested in stepping on everyone's toes.

[snip]

> #326323: Crashes on login with a11y enabled
>
>   Gnome-session crashes on startup if a11y stuff is enabled.  This
>   is a no-brainer blocker.

This was easier than expected seeing as I broke it myself :-)

Please remove it from the list. The report is still open though just to
find out whether there are any improvements that should be done based on
some of the comments on the general way things have been done in
atk/gail.

Cheers
Kjartan