Re: Gnome-session 2.12.0 STILL in 2.13.4 release
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome-session 2.12.0 STILL in 2.13.4 release
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07:58:47 +0000
On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 19:19 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le vendredi 06 janvier 2006 à 12:13 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero a
> écrit :
> > Hi,
> > It looks like there have been no released tarballs of gnome-session for
> > the 2.13 series. As a result, we are still using gnome-session-2.12.0,
> > which does NOT have the crash-on-critical-warnings code.
> > Who can make a gnome-session tarball for us?
> I'll do one right now.
> Mark: do you want me to handle the next gnome-session releases for this
> cycle? (Next cycle, we'll have a replacement for it, won't we ;-))
Thanks Vincent, that'd be great.
] [Thread Prev