Re: Gnome-session 2.12.0 STILL in 2.13.4 release
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Subject: Re: Gnome-session 2.12.0 STILL in 2.13.4 release
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:19:01 +0100
Le vendredi 06 janvier 2006 �2:13 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero a
> It looks like there have been no released tarballs of gnome-session for
> the 2.13 series. As a result, we are still using gnome-session-2.12.0,
> which does NOT have the crash-on-critical-warnings code.
> Who can make a gnome-session tarball for us?
I'll do one right now.
Mark: do you want me to handle the next gnome-session releases for this
cycle? (Next cycle, we'll have a replacement for it, won't we ;-))
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev