Re: String addition to gnome-terminal

On 2/18/06, Guilherme de S. Pastore <guilherme pastore terra com br> wrote:
> Em Sáb, 2006-02-18 às 09:13 -0700, Elijah Newren escreveu:
> > It appears from a quick glance at the ChangeLog that you have not yet
> > done so, Guilherme.
>
> It was agreed that I would do something else, in case you haven't
> followed the thread. But as you're in such a hurry, done. gnome-terminal
> now has three untranslatable strings.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.  I thought I was following the thread,
but apparently the release-team stopped being cc'ing with
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-February/msg00194.html,
and with a lack of response I thought the freeze was just being
silently ignored.  So, it looks like it was a communication
disconnect.  Sorry for the problems.

Elijah