Final Clearlooks theme for 2.14?

Hi Richard, Daniel,

There's been a bit of feedback about the current Clearlooks colours on d-d-l
recently. It's not the release team's position to make decisions about this,
so we'd like to encourage you guys to take a look at the feedback, make your
call, and write a clear statement about your decision for the 2.14 theme. We
are not encouraging you to change your mind, or change the theme - just want
to make sure that your decision is asserted and known. :-)

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

     "Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system." - From Monty
                      Python to ESR, by way of Al Viro