ANNOUNCE: Bug-buddy string now marked for translation

As announced by Kalle Vahlman in gnome-i18n, I will commit bug 352166
shortly. This will mark the 'Send' button string as translatable
('Send'ing the bugreport to bugzilla.gnome.org). It is actually '_Send'
in the glade file.

According
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes this
marking did not require approval, so do not shoot me ;)

Kalle Vahlman also mentioned the following:
"After applying, 'make update-po' should be run in the po/ subdir to
regenerate the po-files, this also means that the translations need to
be updated :/"

I think that is for translators? So I'm not doing that part.

--
Regards,
Olav