Re: Request for UI break for Alacarte

--- Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

> Hi Joachim,
>
> Le jeudi 17 août 2006, à 20:01, Joachim Noreiko a
> écrit :
> >
> > --- Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com> wrote:
> >
> > > Seeing how I don't actually have any
> documentation,
> > > I'd like to remove
> > > the "Help" button from Alacarte.
> >
> > For the documentation team to write documentation,
> > we'd need to have the app to work with.
>
> Do you think it's better to leave you some time to
> write documentation,
> or should we approve this UI freeze break request?

Alacarte isn't a massive application, so documentation
shouldn't take long to write.
Also, the documentation is going into the GNOME User
Guide, so we don't need to worry about whether things
get installed properly -- it's a known quantity.
Given that, I think it's premature to remove the
button. Once I actually get my hands on something to
work from, it should be quick to do.