Re: Request for UI break for Alacarte

--- Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com> wrote:

> On 8/17/06, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com>
> wrote:
> > Err, members of the documentation team don't
> > necessarily know how to build from CVS.
> > I don't, for instance.
>
> Not sure what I can do to help then. Do you have
> GNOME 2.15.x running
> anywhere? Perhaps try an ubuntu edgy live cd?

You could...

* give me a summary of what has changed since the
version I am using in Ubuntu Dapper
* give me some screenshots showing the interface
* make me a binary I can run on Dapper

And anyway, the dead help button is already present in
Dapper, so I don't see the rush to remove it from 2.16.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com