Re: Wanted by the release team

On dim, 2006-08-06 at 20:30 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 8/6/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > so i think it is up to you to decide - if you still think that i am the
> > right person that fits into the vacancy and that i would be enriching to
> > the release team, then i am willing to take this responsibility, to
> > learn some stuff that's new to me, and to do my very best by working in
> > a team with you, to make gnome even better and more successful.

[...]

> Does that help clarify things?

+1 on everything Elijah said. I have to admit that the bug nagging is
really something where we're doing a bad job and it's clear to me that
you'd rock for that.

Also I believe it's quite important to have non-coders in the release
team since you won't have the same point of view on some topics, which
is good for us.

And really, please don't tell you're not "that much involved in GNOME":
you just don't see how involved you are ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�