Re: Who rounds up the schedule?

On 9/12/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Elijah Newren">
>
> > Since http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning_2fTasks says the schedule
> > is owned by Murray or a release team newbie, and I'm the second newest
> > on the team, I decided it might be okay to get things kick-started[1].
>
> Looks great.
>
> If you create the page, please make it just "TwoPointThirteen", not a sub
> page of ReleasePlanning. We don't need to namespace release pages, given
> that they *are* namespaces. ;-)

Oh, I was going to let you do the actual stick-it-on-the-wiki work
once it's approved, since you recently said that you wanted to do that
part of the work.  I'd actually prefer to dump that job on you if you
have the time.  ;-)  If not, I'll go ahead and do it and make it just
be TwoPointThirteen.

Cheers,
Elijah