Re: totem string freeze breakages

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 12:50 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:

> >> Can I move a function to another file without breaking the
> translations?
>
> On question 1: you CAN move a function outside of a regular source
> file and include that additional file inside POTFILES.skip instead of
> POTFILES.in: this wouldn't break the freeze, though we'd still rather
> have the issue resolved in such a way so it benefits users of stable
> versions in the same way (including l10n) as everyone else: that's why
> a solution described in question 2 is much better, if it makes sense.

Actually, I meant moving a function "with translations" to another file,
as I did when I moved the functions to open a file chooser to another
file (this function contains the title for the file chooser, and the
translation already existed).

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
I actually thought that was an appropriate death for Captain Kirk.
Although 'falling off a bridge' isn't really an appropriate description
of what happened to him. -- Patrick Stewart