Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver

Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 09:11 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 15:06 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
 * Don't display the "Unlock" button when show the switch users options

This makes sense.

Deleted the original email, sorry.

I don't understand this.  When don't we display Unlock?  Isn't it
usually the case that you want to either Unlock or Switch Users?  I
can't think of a time that they both shouldn't be displayed.

Sorry, I should have been clearer in my explanation. I meant that now it doesn't show the unlock button on the switch users option "page" that is visible after she has already clicked "Switch user" on the unlock "page". See the images in Design/Switching Accounts on for a comparison.