Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver
- From: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- To: Christopher James Lahey <clahey ximian com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:12:04 -0400
Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 09:11 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 15:06 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
* Don't display the "Unlock" button when show the switch users options
This makes sense.
Deleted the original email, sorry.
I don't understand this. When don't we display Unlock? Isn't it
usually the case that you want to either Unlock or Switch Users? I
can't think of a time that they both shouldn't be displayed.
Sorry, I should have been clearer in my explanation. I meant that now
it doesn't show the unlock button on the switch users option "page" that
is visible after she has already clicked "Switch user" on the unlock
"page". See the images in Design/Switching Accounts on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreenSaver for a comparison.
] [Thread Prev