Re: Gnome 2.13.1 moduleset available

Le lundi 24 octobre 2005 �8:31 -0600, Elijah Newren a �it :
> Hi everyone,
>
> For all those of you that want to get a taste of the release process
> and even help with smoketesting things, a preliminary 2.13.1 jhbuild
> moduleset has been posted at
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.13.1/ (well, it should
> be up soon--whenever the ftp mirror finally syncs).

Works well for me, except for dasher that doesn't work. This is weird,
though, since it's the same release than the one in 2.12.

I'll release the modulesets in a few hours in case some people are doing
some smoketesting too.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�