Re: [Fwd: Re: Demanding API documentation]

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 13:07 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> If a library is "done enough" that it doesn't need more APIs, that's the
> perfect time to sit down and document all that is missing.
>
> I'd like to move that bit back to Requirements :)

The problem is that that's a vague requirement that has no definite
place on our release schedule. It's not something that must or must not
happen at a certain time, with the threat of reverting to previous
versions if it's not done.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com