Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.12.2 Stable Release

On 11/29/05, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
> > I'll be available to help people with the steps, if needed.  So, uh,
> > we need a volunteer.  :)
> >
> I might be able to spend some time on pushing the bits later today. In
> about ten hours or so.

Great!  Note that I went ahead and created a moduleset last night when
the tarballs were due so that we could encourage others to smoketest
too, so it should be a little less work for you as well.  :)  It's up
at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.12.2/, if you want to
use it.

(Also, while I was at it, I created releng/tools/versions-2-12 and
releng/tools/smoketesting/tarball-conversion-2-12.config in CVS so
that we have separate files to compare 2.12 stuff to.  This should
make it easier for whoever does 2.12.3 as well since the 2.12 config
file needs to instruct the script to ignore development versions of
stuff when searching for the latest versions)

Thanks,
Elijah