Interface Specification

I found time to cut Brian's "Interface Specification" down to the
important stuff. Maybe the rest of you should take a look/hack at it too:
http://live.gnome.org/InterfaceSpecification

I think it doesn't amount to much more than
- Let's more-clearly document what's stable and what's not, by listing the
modules and linking to their documentation.
- Let's demand that all modules use gtk-doc to show what's deprecated and
what's new. (Time to lobby against that veto.)
- Let's document our file locations and configuration-file formats.
- Let's try to use ABI-checking tools.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com