Re: Release Team Membership

Le mardi 15 novembre 2005 �9:46 -0700, Elijah Newren a �it :
> On 11/15/05, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
> > - To what mailing lists should I subscribe?  Can I just send a
> > subscription request to release-team, or do you add me to the list
> > yourselves?
>
> I think you subscribe to release-team and then whoever is in charge
> (I'm not sure who it is) approves it.  Anyone else remember better
> than I do?  (Also note that archives are public, so you may want to
> browse through the recent archives)

That's what I did. Jeff is the admin of this list. Maybe we should have
more?

> > - What web/wiki pages do you have?
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning
>
> plus stuff linked from those various pages.

We can nearly kill dotplan, at this point, though :-)

> > - What's the status right now for this release?  Where's the
> > calendar/schedule?
>
> Uh...how in the world have we failed to get that information out?  We
> totally suck if that's not common knowledge.  :-(  It's at
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen.
>
> Vincent's currently working on the 2.13.2 release (thanks Vincent!).

Elijah's working on it too ;-)

> We're going to have a kind volunteer on the release team who hasn't
> yet been charge of a release (e.g. you, John, Frederic) to do the
> 2.12.2 and 2.13.3 releases coming up in the next month (though we'll
> be around to help whichever person(s) do these releases).

http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease is where everything
is documented to make releases. It's not hard, but it can take some time
to do it.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�