Re: Opportunity for participation in Gnome releases

Le samedi 08 octobre 2005 �9:33 -0600, Elijah Newren a �it :
> Hi,
>
> On 10/6/05, Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com> wrote:
> > Please find attached an ical file for the 2.13 release cycle.  You can
> > import this into your Evolution calendar.
> <snip>
> > Just a thought -
> >  A web calendar hosted by the release team would be useful to push
> > new/modified notifications, marginally scoring over the ical file.  I do
> > not remember the schedule changing during any of the previous cycles,
> > though.
>
> Well, no one responded with the best way to do this after I asked
> earlier, so Harish please feel free to either upload this to
> live.gnome.org or stick it in cvs under
> gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.13 or do whatever else you prefer,
> and then just add a link to the online .ics file from
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen.  If someone else doesn't like
> your particular solution, then they can suggest the Right Way (tm) to
> do it and we can fix it up later.  But let's get it up now.

Since there was no news on this, I uploaded the file. It's available at
http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/schedule.ics

Maybe we should send an announce to devel-announce-list?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�