Re: EOG branched

Hi Elijah, Jeff,

On March 20th, Elijah Newren wrote:

> See the "making a release" section of
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/for_maintainers.html for
> instructions on how to roll a tarball.  You won't be able to run
> install-module without a shell account, but as Jeff said, we can do
> that for you once you give us a URL and md5sum of the tarball.

Ok, I've finally did a tarball:
  http://kvota.net/tarballs/eog-2.10.0.tar.gz

  $ md5sum eog-2.10.0.tar.gz
  d251ba13cc861afccf220c1cc00d7657  eog-2.10.0.tar.gz

(I suppose "install-module" creates .tar.bz2 version as well)

If Jens doesn't mind version number 2.10.0, here goes the announcement
mail (description copied from Jens' 2.8.2 announcement):

EOG 2.10.0 is a translations-only release.  It contains no other
changes from 2.9.0.

What is it?
------------
Eye of Gnome is the GNOME image viewer, which can read the most commmon image formats. You can flip, rotate and convert your images and use the fullscreen slideshow component to present your family photos. If libexif is available on your system Eye of Gnome will display all the metainformation of your digital photos (aka EXIF data).

Where to get it?
----------------
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/eog/2.10/eog-2.10.0.tar.bz2
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/eog/2.10/eog-2.10.0.tar.gz

Whats new?
----------
- Translation Updates:
  Albanian (Laurent Dhima), Brazilian Portuguese (Guilherme de
  S. Pastore), Bulgarian (Vladimir Petkov), Canadian English (Adam
  Weinberger), Catalan (Jordi Mallach), Chinese Simplified (Funda
  Wang), Chinese Traditional (Woodman Tuen), Czech (Miloslav Trmac),
  Danish (Martin Willemoes Hansen), Dutch (Tino Meinen), English/GB
  (David Lodge), Estonian (Ivar Smolin), Finnish (Ilkka Tuohela),
  French (Benoît Dejean), German (Frank Arnold), Greek
  (Nikos Charonitakis), Gujarati (Ankit Patel), Hungarian (Gabor
  Kelemen), Indonesia (Mohammad DAMT), Italian (Alessio Frusciante),
  Japanese (Takeshi AIHANA), Korean (Changwoo Ryu), Lithuanian
  (Žygimantas Beručka), Macedonian (Tomislav Markovski), Norwegian
  (Kjartan Maraas), Norwegian (Kjartan Maraas), Polish (Bartosz
  Kosiorek), Portuguese (Duarte Loreto), Punjabi (Amanpreet Singh
  Alam), Romanian (Mugurel Tudor), Russian (Leonid Kanter), Serbian
  (Данило Шеган), Slovak (Ivan Noris), Spanish (Francisco Javier
  F. Serrador), Swedish (Christian Rose), Thai (Theppitak
  Karoonboonyanan), Turkish (A. Alphan Bayazit), Ukrainian (Maxim
  Dziumanenko), Xhosa (Canonical Ltd)

Cheers,
Danilo