RC1

Does it seem strange to anyone else that we are releasing final with out
RC1 having been officially released (no slight on jdub, its a big job to
get that all at the door and even the planned date would have given < 5
days)?  Being that the last release was more than 4 weeks ago, we're
actually releasing final without an official release in almost a month.

Maybe this is a ddl thing, but I think we should go back to a two week
gap after RC1 for 2.12 at least.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>