Re: ABSOLUTE THEMES INSANITY ON THE *CURRENT* DEFAULT THEME!
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-themes-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>
- Subject: Re: ABSOLUTE THEMES INSANITY ON THE *CURRENT* DEFAULT THEME!
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:00:09 -0700
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:18:47 +0800, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 16:49 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> >Well, I said I'd revert it if it caused anyone a problem and I'm still
> >happy to do so, but at this late stage I guess it's a release team
> Well, I've been shooting with the patch reverted. Shaun, how much
> documentation will reverting this patch cause regressions too?
Sounds like it was just a mistake and since no one uses the default
theme because it's so insidiously ugly, it wasn't caught until now.
Anyway, the bug is a regression and the fix is merely to revert to
something that was well tested. Since Shaun replied without saying
it'd cause him problems, I'm assuming it doesn't (hurry and scream
Shaun if I drew the wrong conclusion). So, here's approval 1 of 2 to
revert the change.
] [Thread Prev