Re: ABSOLUTE THEMES INSANITY ON THE *CURRENT* DEFAULT THEME!

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 18:01, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-themes/gtk-themes/Simple/gtkrc?r1=1.6&r2=1.7
> >It was a patch from Eugenia that I applied six months ago, that I said
> >I'd revert if people complained.
>
> AAARGH...
> That's why my change was never visible on my updates of the gnome-themes
> package! Because you placed the code I sent you on the wrong theme so I
> never had a chance to see it! I sent you the patch for the "Default" theme
> (aka Raleigh in the Red Hat world), not for the "Simple" theme!

Oh... in that case you were asking the wrong person all along, the
Raleigh theme isn't part of gnome-themes, it's part of gtk+ AFAIK.  When
you asked me to make a change to the default theme, I kind of assumed
you meant the GNOME default theme, since I maintain the GNOME themes :)

> you could have reply to me to my email I sent you some months ago asking for the status of
> the change.

I did, attached again just for the record.

> Anyways, could you please remove the change from the Simple theme
(which
> was not meant for) and place it on the "Default" theme instead?

I can remove it, but not until after the code freeze unless I get
release team approval.  I can't apply it to gtk though, I'm not a
maintainer.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group