Re: Feature Freeze Break or Not Questions

My personal belief is that freeze is more guideline than hard rule,
mostly imposed by the requirement that things be stable when we ship,
and the assumption of limited/boredom-prone bugfixing resources. If
your people are willing to commit that all these things be stable when
we ship, and you think you have the resources to do that and fix your
other bugs, then I say go for it. Of course, if these things are
broken at .0 time, then I'll never cut anyone slack ever again ;)

Luis