Request to remove GnomeMeeting from the GNOME modules

Hello,

I have always made my very best to maintain GnomeMeeting the best I
could, and to update things accordingly to be in phase with the current
GNOME technologies. I'm nearly alone to code, but GnomeMeeting was one
of the first applications to use GTK2, to use GConf, and now to use
Evolution-Data-Server.

I'm not able to a stable release at each GNOME release. Danilo is
telling that I didn't release a new tarball for GNOME 2.8, but
GnomeMeeting had not changed since GNOME 2.6...

I understand Danilo's opinion about this.

GnomeMeeting was heavily criticized when I asked for inclusion in the
GNOME desktop, and I guess such criticism has never stopped, either
because of the complexity of the dependancies or because of the
uninterest for VoIP in general inside the community.

Anyway GnomeMeeting seems to be a constant source for flames and endless
discussions, so I'm simply asking for its removal from the GNOME modules
list.

Thank you,
--
 _      Damien Sandras