Re: Request for i18n approval

mån 2005-02-28 klockan 12:03 +0530 skrev Sarfraaz Ahmed:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the patch for evolution-exchange bug fix [ #71519 ] and
> its approval. This patch adds a new string, and breaks string freeze.
>
> This new message notifies the user that evolution could not fetch the
> message from the cache, when he performs a fetch message or a message
> move operation. This message provides the reason for this failure
> saying that the message was not present in the cache.
>
> I need i18n approval for adding this string.

I'm going to retroactively approve this string freeze break, but only
because the change is already in, and requesting a revertion wouldn't do
much good. By all other standards, and even though it fixes a bug, this
is *way* too late for adding strings. Today is hard code freeze even.

But you have my retroactive approval for this added string now, even
though I don't like the situation.

Translators: There's a new string in evolution-exchange that you need to
translate unless you already have done so.

Christian