Re: evolution-exchange string freeze breakage

søn, 27 02 2005 kl. 11:02 +0100, skrev Christian Rose:
> There has recently been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the
> string frozen evolution-exchange HEAD branch.
>
> It is this added message:
>
> 	#: camel/camel-exchange-folder.c:371
> 	msgid "This message is not available in offline mode."

This message is also new:
#: lib/e2k-autoconfig.c:1475
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid ""
"Ximian Connector requires access to certain functionality on the Exchange "
"Server that appears to be disabled or blocked.  (This is usually "
"unintentional.)  Your Exchange Administrator will need to enable this "
"functionality in order for you to be able to use Ximian Connector.\n"
"\n"
"For information to provide to your Exchange administrator, please follow the "
"link below:\n"
"%s"

> The relevant parts of the big ChangeLog entry seems to be this one:
>
> 	2005-02-26  Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>
>
>         	* camel/camel-exchange-folder.c (get_message_data): Dont contact mailer
> 	        in offline mode.

2005-02-26  Sushma Rai  <rsushma novell com>

        * lib/e2k-autoconfig.c (validate): Removed the hard coded
	support url from translateable error message. Fixes #72514