Re: How freeze breakage works in general ("time to teach the newbie")

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> Given the above and Murray's comments, aren't most if not all members of
> the release-team qualified to give a second approval (or partial approval
> considering the additions that look less important)?  I'm looking for the
> general rule of thumb here as opposed to the specific case, though the
> specific case definitely provides a good concrete example...

The release-team members who are... not as talented in the programming arena
as their peers... tend to abstain on requests that really require technical
clue to answer usefully.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "The Vines are the latest pretenders to the thrown." - Vines review by
                                liv4now.com